- 100 g bread flour
- 1 g yeast
- 100 ml water
- 400 g bread flour
- 6 g yeast
- 7 g salt
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 200 ml water
- Combine bread flour, yeast, and water to make a sponge. Let rise for 24 hours.
- Combine sponge and all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix with a stand mixer for 5 minutes on the lowest setting. Dough will be wet.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Punch down the dough and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface.
- Flatten out the dough into a well oiled tin 20cm X 30 cm.
- Cover in a plastic bag and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Punch holes into the top of the dough with fingertips. and Brush the top of the dough with olive oil.
- Cook at 425 F for 25 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tsps salt
- olive oil
- red pepper flakes
- lemon juice
- Cut eggplant into thin slices
- Places slices on papertowels. Sprinkle one side with half of the salt and let rest for 20 minutes. Then sprinkle the otherside with the remaining salt and let rest for another 20 minutes.
- Press water out of eggplant with paper towels.
- Sprinkle olive oil, lemon uice, season all, and red pepper flakes on each side of the eggplant slices.
- Broil/grill at 500 F for 5 minutes, then flip.
- Dice into small pieces.
- 2 oz Pecorino cheese finely shredded
- 8 oz Ricotta
- Spicy eggplant
- Artichoke spread
- Mix pecorino cheese and ricotta
- Make sandwich
Recipe in depth
Cook focaccia at a higher temperature? Artichoke spread made from artichoke, olive oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, onion, salt, garlic? Sbriciolona salami or best substitute?