- Combine bread flour, yeast, and water to make a sponge. Let rise for 24 hours.
- Combine sponge and all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix with a stand mixer for 5 minutes on the lowest setting. Dough will be wet.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Punch down the dough and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface.
- Flatten out the dough into a well oiled tin 20cm X 30 cm.
- Cover in a plastic bag and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Punch holes into the top of the dough with fingertips. and Brush the top of the dough with olive oil.
- Cook at 425 F for 25 minutes until crisp and golden brown.