- Mix flour and salt. Mound up flour and make a well in the middle
- Put eggs and egg yolks into the mound then whisk with a fork until a solid dough begins to form
- Knead dough until smooth and most of the flour is incorporated
- Cover and rest for 30 minutes
- Cut dough into quarters. Each quarter is about 4 oz, use what you want and freeze the rest.
- Roll dough into a thin oblong. Fold the ends towards the center then fold in half. Repeat this 2 or 3 times.
- Roll pasta into a thin translucent sheet (~2 ft long)
- Cut pasta into whatever shape you want and cover to prevent it from drying out.