Sunday Chicken Sandwich
- 6 chicken thighs
- 4 cups pickle juice
- 2 tsps paprika
- 2 tbs black pepper
- 1/2 tsps cayenne pepper
- 1 tsps powdered MSG
- 1 tsps onion powder
- 2 tsps Season All
- 1 tsps garlic powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- peanut oil
- In a plastic bag brine chicken for 6 hours in pickle juice.
- Coat chicken in half of the seasonings.
- Mix the other half of the seasonings and dry ingredients to make a dredge.
- Coat the chicken in dredge, then dunk in buttermilk, then coat in dredge again.
- Fry at 300 for 20 mins.
- 2 1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsps baking soda
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for dusting
- 2 tsps salt
- 2 tsps sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter
- 1 cup chlled buttermilk
- 4 tbs salted butter
- 1 tsps dried parsley
- 1/4 tsps dried oregano
- 1/4 tsps garlic powder
- Combine baking powder, salt, sugar, baking soda, and flour.
- Cut butter into small 1/2” pieces.
- Mix butter into dry ingredients like a pie dough (Keep the butter as cold as possible and break into small pieces until the texture is sandy). Add chilled buttermilk.
- Roll into 1” think square then cut into 4 pieces. Stack each piece on top of each other.
- Flatten into a 1” thick rectangle.
- Cut into 12 biscuits.
- Melt salted butter and mix with herbs. Brush tops of biscuits with herb butter mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400.
- 4 tbs duck fat
- 4 tbs flour
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/2 tsps nutmeg
- 1 tsps crushed red pepper flakes
- Whisk over low heat to make a roux
- Slowly add warm whole milk to the roux and whisk to make a bechemel
- Add butter and seasonings. Heat until you have the desired thickness.
Recipe in depth
Despite your political views most people can agree we live in America because we believe in America. It keeps us safe from our own ignorance, overly fed, and it gives us whatever the fuck we want right fucking now. There is one exception to this. Once a week God in all of his glorious hatrid decide to deny us delicious chicken sandwiches. Every Sunday for a full 24 hours Chic-fil-a closes its doors because God told them to hate money, despite the fact his name is it. Chick-fil-a is just like my ex-girlfriend. They're boring, they can go fuck themselves, and I don't need them.
When Chick-fil-a is out getting its weekly dose of Jesus every Sunday, I'll be raw dogging it's main bitches taste buds (that's you American people).
You finna make dough, you gotta deal dough. You want Southern bitties to gobble on your knob like its the second coming of white Jesus? Dump a hot load of Buttermilk BAE biscuits on her pearly whites and (something here).